- What did you do today?
- Our group had the opportunity to have a hands on activity to create a composite material and learn how to use an electron microscope and coat a coin with gold.
- What did you learn today?
- I learnt how to behave in a lab and the importance of the sciences of materials
- How do you feel about today’s activities?
- I learned how important innovation is such as how much the invention of carbon and glass fibre has helped the human civilisation and the development of technology.
I have originally thought that the camp would be a boring day however i have realised that the things thought in the camp applies a lot to out everyday lives and the physics we are learning in school.